In Memoriam: Angel Star Andy Hallett Dies of Heart Failure
- Watchmen & WALL-E Mashup Trailer
- Malin Akerman's roommate giving tours of Malin sleeping to help pay the rent
- We watched Watchmen is a Q&A with some comic bloggers. I couldn't stop laughing when I read one of their answers to "How did your theater’s crowd like it?"
I suppose I can thank Watchmen for reminding me why I don’t go to the movies much anymore, namely that they’re filled with irresponsible and rude fuckheads who wouldn’t know good manners if it slashed a broken bottle across their face. Listening to the MST3K-lite repertoire of the ladies behind me; the guy next to me who decided it would be perfectly fine to turn on his BlackBerry and answer text messages during the opening sequence; the father who decided it would be perfectly alright to sit in the front row WITH HIS 10-YEAR-OLD SON (every sight of blood on screen during the film made me wonder how deep this kid’s trauma would be): I hate you all with a deep, pure fire that burns in the center of my heart and will never die out. Goddamn you all to hell.
OK, I feel better now.
Most of the crowd, the ones that weren’t texting, hacking up their lungs (I forgot to mention that guy) or making loud, snide comments seemed to be interested in the movie, though they were taken aback by the violence and nudity and laughed at inappropriate times. No clapping at the end.
- THE SQUID IN THE PICTURE: Watchmen's Biggest Change
- Haley (aka 'Rorschach') Talks Nightmare On Elm Street Rumors
- Top Fives With The Haunting Of Connecticut Star Amanda Crew
- FAST & FURIOUS- Exclusive Clip debuts on Trailer Addict!
- Another NEW Exclusive Clip for FAST & FURIOUS unleashed on Break/ScreenJunkies!
- MTV EXCLUSIVE: Watch Vin Diesel/Paul Walker Burn Rubber - FAST & FURIOUS Clip!
- FAST & FURIOUS Exclusive Clip on IGN - Desert Pursuit
- Star Trek - new "barfight" trailer
- Marvel Signs Samuel L. Jackson to Nine-Picture Deal
- S. Darko Full Trailer
- Short Clips of upcoming movies as seen after the Oscars, such as Public Enemies and Sherlock Holmes
- Cartoon Network Announces 19 New Programs at Upfront
- Heroes Q&A - BEHIND THE ECLIPSE: Week 18
- Heroes Graphic Novel Chapter 128 - PUPPET WITH NO STRINGS
- Heroes Graphic Novel Chapter 129 - HANGING BY A THREAD
- Heroes Q&A - BEHIND THE ECLIPSE: Week 19
- Heroes Graphic Novel Chapter 130 - BABY POWER
- Why Heroes should set an end date
- Post Game: Smallville 8.17 - "Hex"
- Network chief Q&As: 24, Chuck, Lipstick, 90210, Betty, Dollhouse, more
- NBC orders Jerry Seinfeld reality series
- Fringe Episode 1x15 - New Promo
- Social Music: 5 Ways to Find Concerts Near You
- NIN: The Making of the "Closer" Video (+ other videos)
- Download FREE new music at ninja2009.com! (NIN/Jane's Addiction)
- Metallica to Perform With Jason Newsted at Rock Hall Induction
- Manson Offers Free Preview of new track... "We're From America"
- IGN's BATTLE FOR THE COWL mini-site
- Batman: Battle for the Cowl (Event) - Interviews
- [DC Comics] Annotations for Trinity issue #43
- [DC Comics] TRINGENUITY 43: Trinity Commentary
- Exclusive DC Preview - Trinity #44
- Exclusive DC Preview - Teen Titans #69
- Exclusive DC Preview - Justice Society of America #25
- The Kryptonian View: June 2009's Superman Titles